Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Antonio Zanchi was an Italian painter of the Baroque, active mainly in Venice. He was born in Este and trained with Francesco Ruschi. His masterpiece was the canvas on the Plague of Venice painted for the Scuola di San Rocco. He also painted a number of canvases in the Venetian church of Santa Maria del Giglio. Among his pupils were Francesco Trevisani and Antonio Molinari.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.