Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Quellinus, Erasmus IIDate of birth and death: 1607 â€“ 1678
Nationality: FlemishUploaded artworks: 7
Erasmus Quellinus II (1607 â€“ 1678) was a Flemish painter of the Baroque period. He was born and died in Antwerp. He worked in the studio of Peter Paul Rubens. His brother Artus Quellinus I (Arnoldus) was a prominent sculptor. Erasmus was initially an apprentice of Wallerant Vaillant.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.