Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Born in Launceston, Cornwall, Grenville Davey studied at the Exeter College of Art and Design and at Goldsmithâ€™s College in London. His first solo exhibition took place at the Lisson Gallery in London in 1987. He was awarded the annual Turner Prize at the Tate Gallery in London in 1992. Davey is best known as a sculptor, but in 1996, he and five other artists: Lisa Milroy, Bill Woodrow, Ian McKeever, Michael Craig Martin and Hamish Fulton, created a series of twelve prints, including etchings and screenprints.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.