Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Butinone, Bernardino JacopiDate of birth and death: ca.1436 â€“ ca. 1507
Nationality: ItalianUploaded artworks: 7
Bernardino Jacopi Butinone, called Bernardo da Treviglio (also as Buttinone), Italian painter, active in Lombardy. He was the son of Jacopo da Treviglio, and the pupil of Vincenzo Foppa. He worked together with an other pupil, Bernardo Zenale. He was influenced by Mantegna. He was the tutor of Bramantino.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.