Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Museum of the Serbian Orthodox Church
Country: SerbiaAddress: Kralja Petra I nr. 5 Website: www.spc.rs Uploaded artworks: 0 Uploaded artist: 0
The Museum of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Belgrade was opened in 1954. The museum exhibit is divided into several sections: metallic liturgical objects, exhibits related to historical events and persons, exhibits dedicated to the life of Serbs on the territory of the Habsburg Monarchy and a collection of icons.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.