Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Museum Onze-Lieve-Vrouw ter Potterie
Country: BelgiumAddress: Potterierei 79B - 8000 Brugge Website: Uploaded artworks: 4 Uploaded artist: 2
This historical hospital complex (13th-17th century) with its Baroque church surprises you with beautiful paintings, sculptures, furniture, tapestries, stained glass and an exclusive collection of silverware. You can admire the work of the Bruges painter Pieter Casenbroot (ca.1426-1500), better known by its emergency name Master of the Saint Ursula Legend.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.