Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Country: SpainAddress: C/ Ventura Rodr├şguez, 17, 28008 Madrid
Website: museocerralbo.mcu.es Uploaded artworks: 5 Uploaded artist: 5
When the Marquis of Cerralbo passed away in 1922, he donated his home and the collections to Spain. Today the Cerralbo Museum presents the family's collections just as they were left by the marquis. The museum consists of three floors. Among the collections are The Ecstasy of Saint Francis of Assisi by El Greco, displays of ancient weaponry, and Iberian pottery. A visit to the Cerralbo Museum gives one a peek at what life was like for a wealthy Spaniard of the 19th century.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.