Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Country: UKAddress: Windmill Hill, London NW3
Website: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-fentonhouse Uploaded artworks: 0 Uploaded artist: 0
A 17th century merchant's house in North London, it has a large walled garden with a 300 year old apple orchard and an interior filled with early keyboard instruments, porcelain, needlework pictures and Georgian furniture.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.