Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Escuelas Pias de San Anton
Country: SpainAddress: Calle de Hortaleza 63, 28004 Madrid Website: Uploaded artworks: 2 Uploaded artist: 1
The St Anton's Convent was built by Juan de Villanueva following the plans of the recognised architect Pedro Ribera. The whole structure is of great artistic and architectural merit with its picturesque Baroque exterior and the exquisite collection of art works stored inside. The pearl in its crown, undoubtedly, is the Goya's masterpiece 'Last Communion of Jose de Calasanz'. The sculpture entitled 'Dolphin' by Ventura Rodriguez deserves particular attention as well.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.