Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Cenacolo di Sant'Apollonia
Country: ItalyAddress: Via 27 Aprile, 1, 50129 Firenze
Website: Uploaded artworks: 5 Uploaded artist: 1
There are no lines at this former convent and no crowds. Few people even know to ring the bell at the nondescript door. What they're missing is an entire wall covered with the vibrant colors of Andrea del Castagno's masterful Last Supper (ca. 1450). Castagno used his paint to create the rich marble panels that checkerboard the trompe l'oeil walls and broke up the long white tablecloth with the dark figure of Judas the Betrayer, whose face is painted to resemble a satyr, an ancient symbol of evil.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.