Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Bruce Castle Museum
Country: UKAddress: Lordship Lane , London, N17 8NU
Website: www.haringey.gov.uk/leisure/brucecastlemuseum.htm Uploaded artworks: 0 Uploaded artist: 0
A Grade I listed building set in 20 acres of parkland. Originally a 16th century manor house, it has been modified by subsequent owners including the Coleraine family. Sir Rowland Hill, the postal reformer, and his family ran a progressive school here in the Victorian period. From 1906 Bruce Castle has been a museum and now houses the Borough of Haringey's local history collections, archives and art exhibitions.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.