Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Country: BelgiumAddress: Dijver 16 - 8000 Brugge Website: Uploaded artworks: 22 Uploaded artist: 10
The elegant 18th century Arentshuis fills her downstairs with temporary exhibitions of art that fits with the Groeninge Museum,like the rich collection of prints and drawings from the Steinmetz Cabinet.The upper floor is devoted to the work of the Bruges-Britsh artist Frank Brandwyn (1867-1956).
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.