Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti
Country: ItalyAddress: Largo Pertini, 4, 16121 Genova
Website: www.accademialigustica.it Uploaded artworks: 2 Uploaded artist: 1
Within the halls of this prestigious building, erected at Andrea Doria's behest during the sixteenth century, lie frescoes, paintings and sculptures by important Ligurian, Italian and foreign artists, along with a valuable series of tapestries. The museum includes works by Perin del Vaga, Piola, Tavarone, Cambiaso, Titian, and Castello. The Italian garden boasts a monumental marble fountain of Neptune by the Carlone brothers.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.