Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Zorn, Anders (1860 - 1920)
Stephen Grover ClevelandDate: 1899
Technique: Oil on canvas
Museum: National Portrait Gallery
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Notes: The painter of this portrait, the Swedish artist Anders Zorn, drew his loose brushwork and preference for natural lighting from French Impressionism. Cleveland was quite pleased with Zorn's likeness, declaring to a correspondent, "As for my ugly mug, I think the artist has 'struck it off' in great shape."
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.