Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Velde, Adriaen van de (1636 - 1672)
Seated Woman with a Basket and LivestockDate: not dated
Museum: Amsterdams Historisch Museum
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Size: 193 x 298 mm,
Supplement of technique: red chalk,
Notes: Adriaen van de Velde made many preliminary studies, generally in red or black chalk, of cows oxen, sheep and landscapes going out into the countryside. He used these studies for his painted compositions. This drawing was used for The Hut in the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.