Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Tal, R (1967 - )
Movement: Art Now / Recent
Technique: Mixed technique
Museum: Private collection
Location: No info
Dimensions: 200 x 200cm
Cousins brandishes the sculptural inherence of two dimensional painting: the colossal weight of the colour black, how little gobs of green and pink become solid objects in their own right, and lines not drawn, but made from cut and layered canvas, seem a natural extension of surface. Tal R propagates a softer, cuddlier avant-garde, where all things having achieved logo-istic equality, he resurrects the almost forgotten concept of artistic genius.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.