Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Salviati, Cecchino del (1510 - 1563)
LamentationDate: not dated
Movement: Renaissance (Late, Mannerism)
Theme: New Testament
Technique: Oil on canvas
Museum: Pinacoteca di Brera
Size: 322 x 193 cm,
Notes: This large canvas comes from the church of Corpus Domini in Venice. It shows the influence of both Raphael and the Florentine Mannerism.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.