Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Muller, Jan Harmensz (1571-1628)
Mercury and Psyche, viewed from three sidesDate: 1594-95
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
510 x 270 mm (each). Muller made his three engravings after a statue by Adriaen de Vries. He made it clear that the original was a statue through the inscriptions, the execution, and above all by showing the bronze from three sides.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.