Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Master, of Alkmaar (active ca. 1490 - 1510)
Portraits of Jan, First Count of Egmond and Magdalena, Countess of WerdenburgDate: ca. 1500 - 1510
Movement: Renaissance (Northern)
Technique: Other/Unknown technique
Museum: Metropolitan Museum of Art
Location: New York, NY, USA
Technique: oil on canvas, transferred to panel (portrait of Jan) and oil on panel (portrait of Magdalena);
Size: 41.3 x 24.4 cm (portrait of Jan) and 41.9 x 24.8 cm (portrait of Magdalena)
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.