Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Manetti, Rutilio (1571-1639)
Madonna and Child with the Infant St John the Baptist and St Catherine of SienaDate: ca. 1610
Movement: Renaissance (Late, Mannerism)
Technique: Oil on canvas
Museum: Yale University Art Gallery
Location: New Haven, CT, USA
101 x 75 cm
Formerly the painting was attributed to Francesco Vanni, Manetti's teacher with whom he often collaborated. Manetti's youthful works, datable from the period 1597-1612, still retain much of the Mannerist elements of Vanni's works as well as those of his contemporary Ventura Salimbeni.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.