Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Malczewski, Jacek (1854-1929)
Poisoned wellDate: 1906
Technique: Oil on canvas
Museum: National Museum
The cycle of paintings under name the "Poisoned well" - symbolises
here he the aim of human endeavours, both in for the national
independence dimension how and existential the thirst of achievement
of freedom it, treats to compliance evil and to his conquer, gives
back metaforical the truth.
Dimentions: 107,5 x 84 cm
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.