Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Leys, Henri (1815-1869)
Alms to beggarsDate: Not dated
Technique: Oil on wood
Museum: Private collection
Painting of a woman that give alms to the beggars at her door by the Belgian artist Henri Leys.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.