Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Juan, de Flandes (1465-1519)
The Marriage Feast at CanaDate: 1500
Movement: Renaissance (Northern)
Theme: New Testament
Technique: Oil on wood
Museum: Metropolitan Museum of Art
Location: New York, NY, USA
The painting originally belonged to the Polyptych of Isabella the Catholic.
The Polyptych of Isabella the Catholic originally comprised forty-seven small panels (each measuring about 21 x 16 centimetres). Approximately twenty-seven survive, of which two were executed by Michel Sittow.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.