Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Goya y Lucientes, Francisco de (1746-1828)
Man looking for fleas in his shirtDate: 1824â€“25
Technique: Mixed technique
Museum: Museum of Fine Arts
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Technique: Carbon black and watercolor on ivory. Dimensions: (Overall) 6 x 5.9 cm, (Framed) 18.5 x 18.5 x 2.5 cm.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.