Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Gormley, Antony (1950-)
Waste ManDate: 2006
Movement: Art Now / Recent
Theme: Other/Unknown theme
Museum: No info
Location: No info
Household waste and furniture
19,2 x 4,6 x 2,7 m
Margate Exodus, England
The Waste Man formed the zenith of the Margate Exodus, which is a contemporary retelling of the Biblical story of Exodus, that was released in 2007. It was directed by Penny Woolcock and was shot on location in Margate, Kent, England. The film features the burning of a large sculpture, which burnt in 32 minutes, sending showers of sparks over the crowd of spectators.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.