Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Gentileschi, Orazio (1563 - 1639)
Landscape with St ChristopherDate: 1605-10
Movement: Renaissance (Late, Mannerism)
Technique: Oil on metal
Museum: Bode Museum
Size: 21 x 28 cm,
Notes: Orazio Gentileschi was Caravaggio's most sensitive and original follower. He perfected his own startlingly realistic approach to space, luminism, and drama as seen the Landscape with St Christopher painted on copper.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.