Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Gentileschi, Orazio (1563 - 1639)
Finding of MosesDate: 1630-33
Movement: Renaissance (Late, Mannerism)
Theme: Old Testament
Technique: Oil on canvas
Museum: Museo del Prado
Size: 242 x 281 cm,
Notes: Among the Italian disciples of Caravaggio Orazio Gentileschi and his daughter Artemisia showed a marked realism. Orazio's painting was emotionally gentler and his palette eventually lighter than Caravaggio's, although the latter's naturalism the major influence on Gentileschi's work.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.