Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Diziani, Gaspare (1689 - 1767)
Aeneas Carrying Anchises from Burning TroyDate: c. 1733
Technique: Pen and ink
Museum: National Gallery of Art
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Supplement of technique: pen and brown ink with gray wash on tan laid paper,
Size: 39.1 x 32.9 cm
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.