Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Deshays, Jean-Baptiste (1729-1765)
Head and Upper Torso of DianaDate: Not dated
Technique: Mixed technique
Museum: Princeton University Art Museum
Location: Princeton, NJ, USA
Technique: Black, red, and white chalk, with brush and gray wash
Size: 30.2 x 22.5 cm
Formerly attributed to Fran├žois Boucher
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.