Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Childish, Billy (1959-)
Robert Walser - Dead in the SnowDate: ca. 1996
Technique: Other/Unknown technique
Museum: Private collection
Location: No info
Robert Walser, swiss writer was found on the 25th of December 1956 dead of a heart attack, in a field of snow near the asylum. In 2008 Billy Childish completed a series of paintings, which owe a great stylistic debt to the German artist Georg Baselitz, based on the life and death of Walser, whom Childish has cited as an influence on his own prose work.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.