Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Cheang, Shu Lea (1954-)
Fresh KillDate: 1994
Movement: Internet Art
Theme: Other/Unknown theme
Technique: Other/Unknown technique
Museum: Private collection
Location: No info
Fresh Kill tells the story of two young lesbian parents, who get caught up in a global exchange of industrial waste via contaminated sushi. Together with kitchen workers, they make an unlikely alliance with activists in the developing world and strike back.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.