Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Champaigne, Philippe de (1602-1674)
Portrait of Bishop Jean-Pierre CamusDate: 1643
Technique: Oil on canvas
Museum: Museum voor Schone Kunsten
Size: 73,2 x 59,4 cm
Philippe de Champaigne's austerity was most effectively deployed in his serious portraits of prominent churchmen and political figures, such as the Portrait of Jean-Pierre Camus, who was a leading bishop and hagiographer.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.