Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Bose, Nandalal (1883-1966)
Dolan ChampaDate: 1952
Movement: Other/Unknown art movement
Theme: Still Life
8 3/4 x 8 inches
Bose retired in 1951, but kept making art, mostly Japanese-inspired ink nature studies that moved toward abstraction, and postcard-card size sketches of friends and students, street scenes and coastal fishing communities, farm animals and flowers.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.