Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Borglum, Gutzon (1867 â€“ 1941)
Museum: Private collection
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Location: Rock Creek Cemetery, Rock Creek Church Road, N.W., Washington, District of Columbia 20011
Female figure emerging from an alcove formed by three large granite blocks which surround her. She is dressed in long robes and a cape which covers her head. She raises her proper right hand to lift the cape around her head. Her proper left arm is extended outward. Her proper right leg is stepping forward. This figure represents Mary Magdalene as she recognizes the Risen Lord at the empty tomb on Easter.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.