Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Bellegambe, Jean (ca. 1470 - ca. 1535)
Movement: Renaissance (Northern)
Technique: Oil on canvas
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Supplement of technique: Oil on canvas tansferred from wood,
Size: 109 x 80 cm (central), 103 x 33 cm (side),
Notes: On this triptych the kneeling donator is Guillaume de Bruxelles, the abbot of the cloisters of St Amandus in Valenciennes and St Trudeaux in Luttich. Accordingly, St Amandus and St Trudeaux are on the left and right wings, respectively. The triptych was commissioned when Guillaume de Bruxelles left the cloister in Valenciennes for the cloister in Luttich.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.