Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Backer, Jacob Adriaensz (1609-1651)
Portrait of a Young ManDate: Not dated
Technique: Mixed technique
Museum: Harvard University Art Museums
Location: Cambridge, MA, USA
Technique: Black and white chalk on blue paper, faded to gray-beige, partial framing line in black ink
Size: 22.1 x 15.8 cm
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.