Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Aspertini, Amico (c. 1474 - 1552)
Fragment of a PedestalDate: not dated
Movement: Renaissance (Late, Mannerism)
Technique: Pen and ink
Museum: Harvard University Art Museums
Location: Cambridge, MA, USA
Supplement of technique: Brown ink over black chalk on cream antique laid paper,
Size: actual: 22 x 11.2 cm,
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.