Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Altichiero, da Zevio (c. 1330 - c. 1390)
Death of St LucyDate: 1379-84
Movement: Medieval & Gothic Art
Museum: Oratorio di San Giorgio
Size: 237 x 290 cm,
Notes: A chapel (oratorio) was built before the Basilica of Saint Anthony in 1377. The chapel was decorated by Altichiero and his workshop with frescoes showing the life of Christ and three saints, St. George, Catherine and Lucy.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.