Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Ackermann, Franz (1963-)
Movement: Art Now / Recent
Technique: Oil on canvas
Museum: Private collection
Size: 200 x 250 cm
the edge. Dealing with globalisation and the commodification of cultural landscape, his work is representative of an ever-shrinking world. Referring to his images as mental maps, Ackermann readily digests the subtle nuances of popular destinations and regurgitates them as international signifiers: brightly coloured shapes, high-impact graphics and pop iconography.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.