Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Marco Zoppo was an Italian painter of the Renaissance period, active mainly in his native Bologna. He was a pupil of the painter Lippo Dalmasio then for a few years with Francesco Squarcione around 1455, and thus part of the Bolognese School of painting. He was a contemporary of Andrea Mantegna. He painted a number of â€˜â€™Virgin enthroned with infant and saintsâ€™â€™ in Bologna. Francesco Francia was one of his pupils. He died in Venice to where he had left after working for Squarcione.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.