Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Woestyne, Gustave van deDate of birth and death: 1881-1947
Nationality: BelgianUploaded artworks: 16
Painter, draftsman, printmaker, illustrator of portraits, children, landscapes, religious subjects, pastoral scenes and still lifes in the Flemish expressionism, realism and symbolism style. Training at the academy of Gent.Brother of writer Karel van de Woestyne. Became in 1925 director at the academy of Mechelen.Teacher in 1926 at Ter Kameren in Brussel and teacher in Antwerpen. Is best known for his portraits. Belongs to the first generation of the Latem school painters. Work in museum: Brussel, Antwerpen, Gent, Deinze.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.