Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Jan Wildens was a Flemish landscape painter born in Antwerp, where he became a master in 1604. He is best known for painting landscape backgrounds for Rubens and for many artists in his circle, but his finest independent work - Winter Landscape with a Hunter (Gemäldegalerie, Dresden, 1624) - shows he was an accomplished master in his own right.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.