Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Weeks, Lord EdwinDate of birth and death: 1849 â€“ 1903
Nationality: AmericanUploaded artworks: 26
Edwin Lord Weeks was born at Boston, Massachusetts, in 1849. He was a pupil of LÃ©on Bonnat and of Jean-LÃ©on GÃ©rÃ´me, at Paris. He made many voyages to the East, and was distinguished as a painter of oriental scenes. In 1895 he wrote and illustrated a book of travels, From the Black Sea through Persia and India, and two years later he published Episodes of Mountaineering. He died in 1903.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.