Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Lucy Skaer was born in Cambridge in 1975. She studied at the Glasgow School of Art from 1993 to 1997, graduating with a BA Hons in Fine Art. She lives and works in Glasgow and London. Skaer has also exhibited drawings and is a member of the Henry VIII’s Wives collective of artists. In 2003, Skaer was shortlisted for the Beck’s Futures prize. In 2008 Skaer was the subject of a mid-career retrospective at the Fruitmarket Gallery in Edinburgh, Scotland which included newly commissioned work. There was a comprehensive monograph published to accompany the show. In April 2009, she was shortlisted for the Turner Prize.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.