Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Berni Searle is a South African photographer and installation artist. Trained originally as a sculptor, she is best known for her installations consisting of found objects mixed with photographs of her own body, marked in some fashion to suggest scarification ritual and displayed to suggest voyeurism. None of the marks are permanent; they are usually made with henna. Her work was included in the 1997 Johannesburg Biennale, the 1998 Cairo Biennale and the 2001 and 2005 Venice Biennales. Searle lives and works in Cape Town.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.