Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter of portraits, women, religious subjects, flowers, landscapes, still lifes in the art deco and post-impressionism style. Took lessons at the academy of Antwerpen led by Verhaert, Frans van Leemputten and Charles Mertens. Was friends with Eugeen Joors and Jan Willem Rosier. Was second for the Prix de Rome in 1910. Work in museum: Antwerpen.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.