Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Sculptor, draughsman of people, figures and especially horses in the expressionism style. Training at the academy of Brussel. Clipped initially in waist-enigineering animals and figures characterized by a pure and gloomy appearance. From 1960 he became fascinated by the lost wax technique as Zadkine and Gargallo he expressed a divided world. From 1962 to 1984 he was teacher monumental sculpture at Ter Kameren in Brussel. Work in museum Brugge, Gent, Antwerpen (Middelheim museum).
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.