Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Portrait painter, draughtsman and restorer from Brussel. Studied drawing at Saint Luc school and took lessons for restauration from Max Massot. Depicted on the old, stately portraits of the human head and replaces it by the head of a cat, a monkey but especially dogs. He creates iconic, surreal dream characters who have their own psychology, which are actually human. Eventually the portraits all together are a great caricature of humanity. Work in museum, Brussel.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.