Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Rob Piercy was born and brought up in Porthmadog, North Wales. He trained as an art teacher, and taught for 15 years. He left teaching in 1989 to concentrate solely on his painting.
Rob is a member of the Royal Cambrian Academy, and the Watercolour Society of Wales. He has had numerous solo exhibitions throughout the UK, and is a regular exhibitor at the prestigious Singer and Friedlander/Sunday Times art prize. In September 2000 he was shortlisted for a prize in the Garrick Milne art prize.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.