Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Eggert Petursson’s sole subject is the Icelandic flora. Conceptual rather than decorative, his unique paintings of the minute tundra flowers of Iceland’s seemingly barren landscape reveal, with dizzying effect, the universe within. Abstract at a distance, at close inspection his canvases are hyper-realistic - an infinite regression of painstaking brush detail creating each petal, stem, and leaf.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.